Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank God


Ha...Just Feel free to post up this article.Nothing to do ma..So , update a post lo..Hahaha..Well , holiday going to end soon.Those who end their SPM..i am so proud of you guys and quite jealous about you because you have GRADUATE from the secondary school.I am going to have it soon..I AM COMING!!!

Last week , i was lying down on the bed but i cant sleep.So,my eyes like an owl.Suddenly , i was thinking about the things that i will go through next year.SPM and other thing.I was so worry about it.i was keep on asking myself.."How am i going to study next year ? How am i going to get a good result ? What should i do ?What can i do ? and so on".

My heart was worry about the thing will happen last year since this year already badly go through form 4.I was like this day what should i do , in the class i should do what , and what if i failed to get a good result in my exam.LOL..I also don't know why i will worry about it.

Suddenly , There is something called me to "LOOK UPON GOD"(Coming from my heart).Then i was so surprise and i feel better about it .and i peacefully slept.Thank god.I remember a bible verse."Do not lean against your own understanding.acknowledge him and he will make your path straight . it is coming from the book of proverbs.

Last Sunday as i listen to Pastor`s sermon.my heart is fill with peace and joy.The title is "Emmanuel"God with us.

Life will never go peace.Everyone will worry about the thing happening in the future or now.the only thing we can do is LOOK UPON GOD.like this song TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS(if can download it and listen)Hahaha..

Thank god for his word.

No comments: