Saturday, September 13, 2008

Radical For Christ


Today my Cell group talking about being an army of god . Today topic really , ask us to think about the decision that you will make whenever you face suffering.Today , Nick did not pay a lot of attention about the paper but he ask us to share the experience that you face when we are doing evangelism.We have good sharing among our youth member. Is that good ? How about you ? Have you try it before ?

Then Nick ask a question , Whenever a person come to you and using a gun pointing at your head . He asked " Do you still believe in Jesus Christ or else i will shoot you down ?" What is your answer ?.Then i immediately say "YES!!I will " .then Nick continue his sharing . He say " I know that you guys will answer Yes , But how about if they murder you before you die ( HALF DEAD ) " ? Are you going to answer yes ?

Whenever he say this , it really reflected my mind and decision . Is It me answer is YES ? This really make me feel uncomfortable . I really don't know how if this comes to me .AM I GOING TO ANSWER YES ?I have 1 feel , but i don't know how to express it out and describe it out .


Christ had die for us 2000 years ago . He has suffering everything in the journey of life . His pain and wounds are more painful than our suffering . If you say his suffering and your suffering are the same , Can you imagine that whenever he is hanging on the cross , with 3 nails on his hands and legs ?Oh no , this pain is indescribable and unimagined.

That's for now first..my 3rd post.Lol..

No comments: