Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sick of it....

hmm....i think everyone face this problem too.YOu can heard it everywhere , everytime.The thing that you always heard from other ppl is VULGAR words.Oh man , I am really sick of it .

In my class , most of them are chinese students.Eventhough chinese boy are not much but then this words are SUPER STRONG.Every single sentences also will have a @#%$@%$# inside.I heard it everyday and now i am so boring and sick of it.

Sometimes , i predict those people who dont speak vulgar words suddenly they speak,i think it is because of this enviroment.Everyday you heard it , that kind of words and sentences will comes into your mind . Eventhough you didnt speak out , but your mind will know what are they going to speak the next vulgar words.Sometimes ,it automatic comes to your mind.I was in this kind of enviroment for 7 years..ahhh...SUFFERING for this past 7 years.

When it comes to school holiday , i will be very happy because i will not hearing this kind of "language"anymore but then school re-open , i will be very frust and no mood go to school .

I was wondering , Where do this language born ?Anyone can answer me ?

No comments: