Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What a happy holiday 2

Hi , I am back to continue this post...Hmmm...i filled my time with this church camp .Eventhough a lot of work haven be done , but still i willing to take up my time to attend this church camp.I already know that i cant finish up my work during the school holiday.But i thank god that i come back with something and knew the word of god.My holiday is so meaningful for this Sem.Here are some photos for you to see.. This is the view of the beach Drawing our team logo...I am part of it 1 ah...

My group photo..XD


The First little super model..Cute or not ?

This is the view of the sunset..about 7 something like that..(not mistaken) SUPER MODEL!!!Nice right ?

Our man choir performance..Superb choir team...
The man`s trophy. Our Cantonese service group photo..sorry not that clear.

???? what are we doing ?all the silly faces...

Last group photo before leave the resort..T.T
This is the new Resort at PD..COOL man..Like Wild Wild west.

Nah,,the big horse.."Pak ma wong ji" You will never know it...THIS IS THE HOTEL.

Rawhide cowboys....
We are the racer..Gentlemen start your engine..VROOM!!!

On the race..HAVING FUN!!!
This horse name Mc Queen..The fastest car in The Cars movie.must be run very fast too.XD

hmmm...too many photos to be uploaded...That`s for now first...See you guys...Have a nice day.i know a bit late to post all this photos.and the words a bit CACAT.not creative enough..hahaha..

3 comments:

Edr3nK0h said...

haha.. not bad la.. at least still got some development updates in ur blog.. hehe

Ivan said...

hahaha...sure la...you also la...as what ps.mike and daniel say " your blog too much of words la..."

hahaha....now your laptop already format..so can do ANYTHING now..lol..

Edr3nK0h said...

haha... my notebook not format yet er.. i'm still transfering virus to my bro's notebook.. uops.. transfering files to my bro notebook... 1gb per 1 gb... hehe... no choice lerr.. no big HD, only got thumbdrive.. hehe.. but.. now not so wordy ler gua.. i've uploaded many many pic jor lu.. go see.. haha...

promoting own blog.. hehehe...