Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What a happy holiday ..

I just came back from Church camp at bayu beach , bayu beach resort.The church camp so nice and we have a great time over there.hmmm...i believe those brother and sister who attended this church camp , thier feeling is same like my feeling. HAPPY !!!

just let you guys see something first , later on up date my blog .Now a days very busy with my studies.If i got time , i update my blog..see you guys later..Here are some video.COOL VIDEO



A lot of thing to upload..next time only upload..Let you guys watch this video first..I love this performance very much.

3 comments:

Edr3nK0h said...

wow.. yes!! i loves that performance too.... too bad.. i should have participated.. hehe.. where you got this video?

Ivan said...

hahaha..i record it by myself...wai kuen help me to record 1..without him , i cant get this video..

wahaha...nice leh , this performance..I love it so much..so creative and GENG..thats why boy win lo...XD..XD..

-ChengYan- said...

hahaha! agree~~~